Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Two card Wednesday

Too bad it wasn't two card tuesday... oh well, I finished TWO cards last night. I hope you're proud of me, I was proud of me :D



The first card!
Challenge 1 - HERE - use a sugarnellie stamp, a sketch, and pearls
Challenge 2 - HERE - use some BLING
Easy peasy! I used the dewdrop version of pearls - it was all I had. I also used some stickles and some green gems for my bling. I altered the sketch just a tiny bit... used a bow where there were flowers, used flowers instead of a photo corner, and used the pearls instead of little design piece of paper that I wasn't sure how/what to do with. The papers I used were from BasicGrey (eva) ...
The second card!
Only one challenge - HERE - use a sketch! I followed this one pretty much to the 't'! I used a ribbon down the side and tied a knot in it (cute cupcake ribbon from Michael's dollar bin). I used a cuppy that I won from a previous SAS challenge, and used a cool glitter heart that I found at Michael's too. The papers were from DCWV's new sweet stack.
Both of these cards went together pretty easy for me. I *SO* love when that happens. I really love the SAS sketches. I need to find out if they have all their sketches saved into a nice lovely file that I could print out and keep on hand... hmmm...
_enjoy your "hump" day_

7 comments:

Jaspere said...

They turned out great. I on the other hand only got one done last night. Spent more time on the computer than in the scrap room :)

Carolyn King said...

way to go---and they are both adorable!!!! Wonderful job!

Cindy Haffner said...

Your cards are adorable.

Lori said...

Your cards are so cute. I just love your gorjuss gir.

Anonymous said...

Hi Diana, Love the cards esp the 2nd one, where did you get that adorable stamp on the second one? I love it, is it a digi? BTW you should totally do the ultimate card showdown (I felt pretty cool until I linked up to the site and I was #78 (I think they are up to 106 now LOL! It is o much fun to be inspired by all of the other work out there too, give it a go!

Mary Giles said...

Hi Diana! You are really rockin on these cards and getting them out quick. This little gorjuss girl well gorgeous. LOL!

Randee E said...

I'm proud of you! Love the little girl on the first card. reminds me of me when I was little - too cute!