Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tilda's Lamb

My great friend LISA stamped off this image for me!


I was inspired by two challenges.
First - HERE - sketch
Second - HERE - magnolia stamp & an insect or an animal
The sketch... I changed it a little bit. Instead of cutting an octagon, I decided to fold up a square. To get colored paper on both sides, I actually took two pieces of the same paper and glued them together. Then I scored (on scor-pal) and rolled them over a pencil and used a brad to hold the spot in place. (I used all Making Memories papers.) Then I matted Tilda and added the primas, dewdrops and a rhinestone. Last, I flocked the lamb... I skipped a couple parts of the sketch, I just thought this was enough :D
-enjoy... it's not every June 2 that you get to enjoy an Easter card

7 comments:

Jenny said...

I love how you did this! My mom would enjoy it any day as she likes sheep (my dad raises them). :)
Jenny

Liza said...

This is a beautiful card! I love the image and how you have turned the corners of the paper over to create the shape.

Liza x

Lana Clarke said...

Gorgeous card Diana and love the folds n the paper
Hugs
Lana x

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh so fun and adorable. Just so clever, love it.

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

How sweet is this!, and I love what you did by turning up the corners of the paper. How clever! This turned out super!

Bev said...

What a fabulous card, such gorgeous papers and colours! Thanks so much for joining us this week x

Jaspere said...

This is adorable. Love the folded paper look.