Monday, June 1, 2009

Happy Birthday to ...

SHAZ!! Go check the girl out over HERE.



This lady is so super duper talented. She's the ... owner, operator, creator, masterminder... wait that's not a word... anyhow, she's the FUNKY FAIRY! So, she's also my boss :D

The lovely Lou clued us in on the importance of today and thought we should celebrate this glorious day with a shout out to our fearless leader, and my shout is in Funky Fairy papers, a StampingBella Ketto (agnes) image, a WOJ sentiment, and lots of lovely little primas and dewdrops. I went rather boring on the layout, but it was bright and happy and hey, a little bit funky (imagine me saying that slow and weird - like Pauly Shore or something).

Also, if you want to make my girl's day - you should go shopping at her site HERE. I mean, what could make her happier than knowing you totally dig her designs, and that lovely side benefit of making a little $$?


So, much love and gushy junk to the Shaz-master! (This card and a couple other goodies are making their way across the pond for you m'dear, sorry they'll be belated, but that means you get to continue to celebrate your day for much longer!)

XO ~enjoy~ OX

3 comments:

Lou Sims said...

Diana,

Loving your birthday card and I know that Shaz will love it too. It's so fresh, bright & F...u...n...k...y !

Lou
x

Cindy Haffner said...

She is so so cute, excellent job.

Michele Spera said...

your little fairy card is lovely! Is that shimmers on her wings?? I love the dimension sparkles give!!
Really nice job Diana
XMichele SperaX