Monday, June 1, 2009

Check LATER!

I'm going to post TWICE today!!!


This is just a quick note to let you know my post will be late today. I'm participating in a special event that requires me to post at a certain time. Please please check back later as it will be a special post, OH ... I thought I would give you a little "eye candy" that my 3 year old daughter made today.

Special details... Chloe (who turned 3 in March) knows that this stamp is Shy Tilda. She also knows that Prima's are flowers and after she informed me that she needed flowers, she was going to need dew drops to go in the middle ... with the special gooey glue Mama! Maybe it is just me, but I was just beside myself when Chloe ordered up some primas. Then when she picked those out, and she told me she needed dew drops - I just thought it was awesome. I don't know if I'm making sense, I'm writing this post Sunday night and I've been VERY busy this weekend.

Anyway, enjoy Chloe's card, and then come back later for mine.

1 comment:

Tracey said...

That is just adorable Diana! Chloe's card is fantastic! My 2 1/2 year-old likes to stamp with me so I know what you are talking about. :)