Monday, April 6, 2009

In a bit of a Spot?

Totally cute lil card alert!

I got this sketch from "Sketchy Thursday" -- (here)

But I wanted to submit this card for Jen Tapler's Blogoversary Challenge + Blog candy thing too, so I wanted it to be very special. I colored this cute little dog that my new friend Tracey stamped for me. I thought he'd be cute and make a nice little circle for the sketch. I used papers from DCWV 8x8 slab - they're embossed on the circles (hard to photograph that).

I used some silver wire to hang the doggie like a tag from my pawprint ribbon.

The sentiment was printed on my printer 'cuz I didn't have one that said what I wanted...

enjoy~

3 comments:

Randee E said...

Cute, cute, CUTE! Love that lil' dog :0)

Danni said...

What a cute image! Great job!

Tracey said...

This is just adorable Diana! Glad to see the images being put to fabulous use!! :)