Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Super simple

I'm not sure about this one...




I mean, pink and brown, paisley, what couldn't be right? However, I tried a new ribbon/bow/button thing and I'm not sure about it. Maybe I shouldn't have done the pink side of the ribbon in contrast with the flowered side of the ribbon. Sigh. Oh well. At least I made a card AND worked out tonight. And did dishes. And did laundry. And cooked dinner. And now I'm blogging and doing some visiting thru blog land. WHAT A GREAT DAY!

Enjoy something brand spanking new today!

3 comments:

Leanne said...

Hey! This is a adorable card! Just thought I'd tell you I deleted my playlist so come visit me anytime and the music won't bother you anymore!

Mandy said...

Diana this is gorgeous hun, so pretty, such a sweet image and your bow is lovely
hugs Mandy xx

Lisa T said...

I really like it! I especially like that background paper. Where'd you get it?