Monday, January 11, 2010

My Mojo...

might be coming back!

I spent some time today blog hunting/hopping around and it felt so good! I just have to make myself spend time doing the blog thing instead of just doing the facebook thing, and trying to figure out how to do weirdly technical (and possibly slightly illegal) things. I just need to do some creating each day, paper or digi... and some bloggy world traipsing... and some of my other stuff too. MODERATION DIANA!!

Anyhow! This is for this week's MOJO MONDAY sketch. Go check them out. The image is a digi that I got at All That Scraps. Her name is rosalie (and she is a Swiss Pixie). The papers used are from Basic Grey... either indian summer or sultry (I'm at least 99% sure it is one of those). The ribbon was in my stash and I wish I could remember where I got it because I want some more!!

Enjoy. Enjoy. ENJOY!

3 comments:

Tracey said...

Yep, I would say your mojo is back! This is fabulous Diana! xx

Lisa T said...

Cute! Love the pink and brown. :)

Cathrine said...

Too cute! Great colors.