Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Party Girl!

Catching up on scrapbooking is OH so much fun!

This picture was taken at the kids' birthday party. It was a little thing this year, with just the four of us plus Grandma Vickie. Since it was actually after the kids' birthdays and they'd already done the present thing, we decided to just get a few little presents to have with their party/cake. One of the little presents for Chloe was the rockstar glasses. She had to wear them while she ate her cake... and the messy face with the rockstar glasses was SO cute, but then, being the camera ham that she is - Chloe started posing for me.

I used a piece of Kraft paper for the background (this is 12x12 - the main thing I scrapbook in, unless it is a special event that I do a special mini-album for). I used accent papers from an adorable My Mind's Eye stack. I love the texture and glitter on those! I added a button that I got in my birthday goodies from LOU! The title is pink rub-ons. Oh, and my journaling is actually in a matching hot pink ink pen I have... in person it looks really neat, but of course, my photography leaves a lot to be desired because you can't hardly see it at all :(

Enjoy my princess, and if you don't have one of your own to go kissy face with, then kissy face yourself ;)

3 comments:

Tracey said...

Such a pretty layout Diana! Lovin all the pink!! And Chloe looks pretty fabulous in her shades!! xx

Liz said...

Whoo Whos Clever? Fab!
I lost all my side bar links when changing my background yesterday ive been working non stop at it what a nightmare sorry I have not been over
Liz xx

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Aww, a gorgeous LO Diana! So cute :)