Saturday, August 15, 2009

Funky Thanks

Thank you cards and birthday cards... I tell ya, those are the important ones!








I wanted to make another fun card with the Little bit of Happy kit from the FUNKY FAIRY. This kit is awesome. I've said it before and I will say it again - super! It has images, papers, all sorts of awesome stuff. I printed this image out uncolored. I printed the paper just the right size for my A2 card so I wouldn't waste any ink.

I colored the little house with my prisma colored pencils and used some (whatever you call them) mineral spirits/gamsol/etc. I stamped the "thanks" in the cloud and then colored over it with some pixie dust BLINGZ. I also put some of the blingz on the window, and then used a little white puffy paint on the door, the flower-box and the windowframe to add a little more dimension (and make the parts I left white stand out a little bit).

Have a superduper day! ENJOY!

1 comment:

Cindy Haffner said...

Adorable and sweet! Hugs Cindy