Go HERE to find this very stamptacular digital stamp! It is called Primative Bird and Flower.
The patterned papers are from We R Memory Keepers, and the red is from papertrey. Flowers are primas, buttons from the stash, ribbon from the dollaaaaaaa bin at Michael's. Colored with copics... sentiment stamp is a See-D's. I did a fun effect on one of the patterned papers that you might want some details on. The paper was just polka dots, but I love paisleys (which is why I love this stamp - it brings paisley in subtly with that leaf) so I ran the polka dot paper through the cuttlebug with my paisley embossing folder. I did it backwards so that the paisleys were the "debossed" part. Then I took a black ink pad and patted it all over so that the paisley shapes would show through un-inked. I hope that makes sense... I just think it is cool sometimes to use the embossing folders backwards and ink the result. It sounds kind of funny, but it looks fun and you should go try it. However, don't try it yet - you have a few things more to check out today...
Now, let me tell you some VERY important details about Lindsay's Stamp Stuff!
1. you can go HERE to shop at her store.
2. please go HERE to check out her super awesome blog.
3. take special note that she is running a SPECIAL on stamps -- for every $5 you spend, you get a digi-stamp for FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
4. go hopping to all the DT members blogs and at one you will find a FREE digi-stamp. (I hope I got them all!) Melissa Janet Kim Lisa Margie Katt Tracey Tamara Rowena Olena Melissa Leanne
5. I heard a lovely rumor that some of Lindsay's awesome designs are being put out in real live rubber... stay tuned to her BLOG for details!!
I believe that is all... I sure hope I got everything. I am so excited to be a part of Lindsay's team, even if it is only as a guest - her stuff is super duper!!!!!!!!!!
enjoy... too bad Thursday night tv is all re-runs still :(