Saturday, July 4, 2009

Twirls of Thanks

And really, today is a day to twirl with thanks!

First, I have to give thanks for the day we celebrate today. Thanks to all the people who have worked to make the United States of America be just exactly that. The military, the great thinkers, the little people... not that we haven't (and aren't) experiencing some difficult times, but we just keep going.

Second, I want to give thanks to the gals at Clear Dollar Stamps! They were running a contest a while back and somehow my entry ended up in their spam folder... so they sent me an ADORABLE new stamp set to make me feel better. This was really awesome of them. They could have just not told me and I've have never known. I'm also really excited because the stamp set is so darn cute.

Anyhow... papers from me & my big ideas (and some bazzill I had in the ole stash). Ribbon from the dolla bin (holla!). I used my new nestie set, and copics. Also used my copic spica pens to add some sparklies. The bigger flower is a Flora Doodle that my mom bought me. (I also give thanks for people who help support my crafting habit.) The two smaller creamy flowers are from the prima stash, and the little red centers were sent to me by my lovely UK friend Lou!

Enjoy your holiday!

3 comments:

Lou Sims said...

Fab card Diana and you are right, that image is adorable. Don't have a die cutting machine at the mo, but will definitely have to invest in one as so loving the effect you create with the nesties.

have a gret time celebrating this weekend,

Lou
x

Risa said...

Hi Diana!
I zoomed in to see your card better and your image is adorable! You colored her in beautifully! Very pretty DP and embellishments as well.
hugs
Risa:)

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

Gorgeouss Card Diana ;)
hugs Ria