Saturday, July 11, 2009

GUEST DESIGNER!

YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!

I just got the email! I was chosen to be a guest DT for an AMAZING company. They are so versatile and amazing! The store has gobs and gobs of awesome scrapbooking and cardmaking supplies. They also have an awe-inspiring blog filled with amazing and beautiful things. And just think, soon, my stuff might be on there too. I'm so excited my hands are shaking a little bit. I need to go calm down and then I'll make some pretty stuff to post on here. Wahooooo! Oh, it's for the Die Cut Diva -- Check out THIS blog. And do NOT forget, please pretty please, go check out THIS online store! And, check back tomorrow for pretty stuff. I've got some Funky Fairy stuff to make today, and I won't be able to post it here immediately, but I'm also working on some other things that will make it here ASAP!

I don't know all the details of the GDT stuff yet, but dude, I am ready to go do cartwheels. I think maybe this will be one of my best birthday presents!!

enjoy your weekend!!!!

2 comments:

Risa said...

Whooooooo Hoooooooo!!!
I'm super excited for your Diana! Congratulations are in order and I can't wait to see your fantastic creations!
hugs
Risa:)

Liz said...

Good for you Di and good luck

liz xx