Thursday, May 7, 2009

Wish List

I love mojo sketches! And a fun new challenge blog I found here!

I also love this little guy. I picked him up at the Mexico, MO scrapbooking store - Remember This. I only recently started going there, and I'm in love. They had some of the cutest Penny Black stamps. I've been aiming to get some for a while, but hadn't picked out any favorites. I saw this little guy and had to have him. Of course, inside the papers in his hand it actually says 'Christmas Card List' but I masked all that off and put my own words in there so I could use it for other things :D (Isn't masking FUN FUN FUN?!)

The papers are from the new DCWV sweets mat stack I got in Florida. Colored the little porcupine with copics... That's about it. Easy peasy cutesy tootsy card.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

So pretty, great paper and design. Hugs Cindy xxoo

Anonymous said...

sweet card!

Rachel said...

Oh how pretty!! I love those papers that you used. they all go perfectly with your sweet card!!
Hugs,
Rachel

LOUISE said...

Great card Diana, love the PB image, and your papers are lovely and bright. Louise x