Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Eggs!

I put together this cute card with another stamp from Grab-a-doodle-do. You can find these awesome digital stamps are here. I also used digital paper from this cool company.


The stamp is from the Chirpy set. (Oh, the easter eggs are from a TAC set.) I'm still pretty new to the digital stamps and digital papers! But I am soooooooooooo in love with them!

The digital papers are pretty fun. They didn't cost too much (2.50 - in British pounds) for this set. It was called "it's so distressing" and came in NINETY different colors. (I also bought a paisley love one - same awesome price - came in 90 colors, and when I downloaded it - it realized it came with 90 paisley sheets AND 90 heart sheets.)

I flocked chirpy, I silhouette cut the eggs and hung them from my little Easter tree with some pop dots. I cut the oval out of my cardstock with the CM cutting system. I also trimmed the little piece of green distressed paper and cut slits in it for the grass.

I think that's it... Oh, a couple challenges for this one -- here and here and here.

Enjoy!!!!

No comments: