Wednesday, October 28, 2009

New Card Tote

Between these and journals - please do not get bored with me!

I am so happy with these! I really really hope they sell at the craft show. I did this one pretty simple. The band, the bits are inked, the big fabric flower, the button... but I think it is gorgeous just the same! I thought I did ok with matching the button, ribbon, and flower too :D

Oh, please run and go check out my friend Mary's blog post for today - HERE - it is her anniversary!

Enjoy your hump day... (but you don't have to hump anything if you don't want to.)

5 comments:

mustangkayla said...

"Enjoy your hump day... (but you don't have to hump anything if you don't want to.) "

That is HILARIOUS! OMGOSH, that just cracks me up!

Lisa T said...

Very pretty! I like it!

sarah said...

what a neat project!fors

Risa said...

You are awesome with these card totes Diana! Your tote is beautiful and the flower is awesome!
hugs
Risa:)

Cheri said...

Love those card totes