Monday, September 21, 2009

Creative Cuts & MORE!!!

Hi everyone!!

Okay - first things -- go right HERE to buy this album
***special note*** you can put in a special order here and get whichever pages and however many of which that you would like...

Next bit -- I didn't get my rings here (I had some in the stash at home) but - there are some supercool rings for the album in the store HERE


These are the chipboard album pages (one of each shape - though you get two)

I know I took a picture of the pages that she cut and sent along. They match exactly, but with my inking tendencies -- I inked the edges of all the cardboard, and the edges of the papers.

Here is the front/ first page of the album. I cut out the letters with my cricut (the Pooh Font cartridge). The photo is my mom with Cameron and Chloe.


This is the first inner page. I inked up the papers and added flowers and buttons and stuff.


Next page set... I adorned with some neat ribbony fiber stuff.


Next page -- I added a little bit of background/accent paper, plus a charm and a ribbon.


The last page... I didn't want to embellish too much since it is the back -- stuff could possibly get smashed or torn or something...
Creative Cuts & More Store HERE

Die Cut Diva Blog HERE


I believe that is all...
Enjoy your week!!!!!



4 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh fun, what a great keepsake.

Risa said...

What a beautiful album Diana! Awesome job!!!
hugs
Risa:)

Lindsay Weirich said...

What a cool album Diana!

mustangkayla said...

Great job on the album!