Monday, September 28, 2009

Busy busy busy

I am so excited about the craft show next weekend!





I love making these card organizers! I think they're so useful and fun! I buy the tins online usually (whenever I can find a sale). I forgot to write down the brand of paper I used for this... I think it might be from a huge My Mind's Eye stack, but don't quote me on that one. The ribbons were from my stash, most likely from the dollar bin at Michael's...

These are fun and easy to make, but they do take me a while. I made two of them this weekend for the craft show. I also put in dividers on the inside, but I forgot to photograph those.

Have a great monday!

6 comments:

mustangkayla said...

Very cute! I need to make one of those to keep all my cards choralled!

Lindsay Weirich said...

good luck at the craft fair!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh love this.

Amanda Miles said...

Super cute!!! Looks familiar :D Good luck at the craft fair.

Lilian said...

Super cute and GOOD LUCK at the craft fair! I also want to thank you for the awesome comment you left on my blog - it's made my week!

Lisa T said...

Very pretty! I love the pink and brown. :)