Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Whoopsie!

THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO POST AT 8 AM. DURN THAT STINKING BLOGGER SOMETIMES!

Sometimes I am such a dingbat!! I even contacted the people at this challenge blog to make sure I got the card in on time and I STILL missed it.





You can go find this cooooooooool challenge blog HERE. I loved the cute simple sketch and wanted to participate (I also was digging on the prize) but I made the card and then forgot to photograph or post it until nearly 3 days after it was due.



They had a sketch and a color request. Hey, guess what color they wanted... teehee.



I went super simple, but I really liked the way this card turned out. Chloe (my 3 year old daughter) helped to pick the ribbon out. According to her, it is my 'very prettiest' purple ribbon. She got very worried when I took the purple ink to the oval cut image, but she liked it almost as much as I did when I finished. We added the purple dew drops, I colored with copics... the end! Oh, that pretty purple background paper is from DCWV latte mat stack.



ENJOY!!!

2 comments:

Lou Sims said...

Great card Diana . . . love the strong colours. Tell Chloe she was right about the ribbon too !

Lou
x

CraftyC said...

A beautiful card Diana, love the colours and image!
Clairex