Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Sketchabella!

I love bella stamps, and the new Ketto line is too adorable for words.

I loved the bella sketch this week and was so glad I remembered to look it up so I could participate. I used papers from My Minds Eye, and of course, Agnes Ketto from stamping bella. I used pti papers for the mats, and the sentiment. I used blingz (fairy dust) on the wings, and raspberry shimmerz on the little hair flowers. I added the little blingy flowers on the sentiment for a little more pizazz.

Check out the bella blog HERE!

~enjoy~

4 comments:

Danni said...

Love this!

Cindy Haffner said...

OH SO PRETTY IN PINK!!!

Risa said...

Diana, your card is too cute!!! Your image is so precious and cute and talk about beautiful DP...Yum!!!
hugs
Risa:)

Lisa T said...

Soo cute!! (And of course I love the pink, lol.)