Saturday, May 2, 2009

An Award!

An award from Dawn, thanks :)

This award is bestowed upon a fellow blogger whose blog content or design is, in the giver’s opinion, brilliant. This award is about bloggers who post from their heart, who oftentimes put their heart on display as they write from the depths of their soul.

Now then, the rules of the Honest Scrap Award stipulate that I am to:
a. brag about it
b. list ten honest things about myself
1. I'm a mother to two great kids.
2. I'm a freckly redhead.
3. I would love to get pregnant with twins.
4. I dream of having a big house with a lovely scraproom.
5. I love watching tv online.
6. I read up to 4 or 5 books a week, every week.
7. I make something pretty every day. (Unless something VERY weird is going on.)
8. I love to cook, but I hate to clean up.
9. I got married on Valentine's day, 2002.
10. My favorite color is brown.
c. choose a minimum of seven blogs that I find brilliant
1. Carmen
2. Jenny!
3. Lisa
4. Ria
5. Tanja
6. Vicki (warning, she's got some loud music on her blog)
7. Kiyomi's Krafts

No comments: