Sunday, May 10, 2009

You're Sweet!

My first official Funky Fairy project! (I made this a while back and submitted it to Shaz for the product website, so I had to wait a while before I could blog it!)



I found this box in the (free) Blue Christmas download kit from the AMAZING Funky Fairy. There was a dark blue and a light blue. I couldn't decide which I liked better, so I glued them together after cutting them both out and left the light on the inside and the dark on the outside. I used my Scor-Pal to score the lines, and some of that redtape to attach the flaps. I had really been wanting to make some boxes and other fun "shaped" stuff with my scor-pal, and this was too cute to pass up.
I wanted to put some sweets inside, so I figured I needed sweets outside too. The sentiment stamp is from The Pink Cat studio and the cupcake and sundae are from Inkadinkadoo. I obviously used the papers from the funkyfairy Blue Christmas kit for the box, and used some red/pink paper from the Distressed volume 3 funkyfairy kit for matting. Colored (copics used: RV34, B02, B39, R59, E31) and inked, put the ribbon on to hold it closed, and there ya have it - a sweet little present for some lucky person.
Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

Lou Sims said...

Great box Diana and they make lovely presents for teachers at the end of term too !

CT Local Food said...

Greaat blog post