Monday, March 9, 2009

WOJ Challenge #20

This challenge is listed here.




I didn't have any actual lace, so I decided to use my fiskars "lace" punch. The other part of the challenge was to use lavendar. I wasn't sure which of my purple family was lavendar, so I decided to use 3 different shades and hope I got one of them right!

I love this Melinda blowing kisses stamp (she can be used so many different ways!). I actually colored her with my copics in a pink shirt and stuff, but I thought the purple papers were enough toward violet and needed some pink in there.

The glittery "dreamer" on the side is a K&Co glitter sticker that hubby bought me as a suprise when he was in Joanne's picking up some fabric to make me a light box. (I'm still figuring out how to get good pictures with it, so I just put this card in the trusty scanner.)

The buttons were from a big OTC grab bag ages ago.

Oh, I also used my new heidi swapp edge distresser on the image, the background paper. This is a really coool tool. I love the effect it has. Of course, you can't see it well with the scan, but take my word for it!

That is all :D ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: