Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My Goal

I am really excited... and so very (very!) nervous. I don't want to remotely get my hopes up, as I know I will be going against some extremely talented people, but I really want to be chosen. My new goal is to become a member of a design team.

There are calls out for two different companies that I know of so I have to figure out what to do! One of them needs to see a card made (off of a sketch) by this Sunday. The other call wants three cards by March 1. The part that makes me the most sad... I don't have any of either company's stamps yet. So, I will have to just do my best with what I've got.

When I get home tonight, I'm going to sort through some of my cards and pull out the 'best' and photograph them. I'm also going to sort through all the scans of my scrapbook pages and see if I feel any of them are good enough to load on here.

And (cross your fingers) hopefully, I'll have an amazing card loaded on here by Thursday night that I'm submitting in my effort to be a DT gal.

-D-

No comments: